Re: New mailing list? (was: [school-discuss] Iturralde Crater Expedition2002 --> it starts today, tell your class.)

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:02:46AM +0700, David Bucknell wrote:
> Well said, Doug. I value both lists now, but I fear we may lose some software
> folks on schoolforge.
>
> David
> Quoting Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>:

I have to admit that I started reading the list a lot less closely,
when the level of edu content resources being posted went up. I
understand how it relates to schoolforge, but its really topics that I
can't help with or use.  I noticed too that many of the references being
posted aren't making it into our links list. Perhaps we could gather the
resource postings via the links management page and have it automatically
post a weekly "new and updated resources" e-mail to the list.

- alan

--
Alan Chen
Digikata LLC