Re: [school-discuss] Open Source School Admin Package Name

On Friday 27 September 2002 03:43, Les Richardson wrote:
> thanks to all those who suggested names...
>
> The one I like is called "Open Admin", since it describes the intent of
> what I wrote quite well.

The name is very descriptive but doesn't tell if it's especially targeted for
schools. "Open Admin" brings a lot of ideas in mind what it could be.
Not a problem though. I'm just not personally a big fan of acronyms or very
descriptive names. But that's just me, right?

--
Sincerely,

Teemu Arina

http://www.mimerdesk.org