[school-discuss] Welcome to Schoolforge: Net Effect

Dear Melody Tungol,

Welcome to Schoolforge, the coalition of organizations working to foster open
source software and content for education. We look forward to meeting you. You
should know that there are a few, simple requirements of membership. They are
listed on the Schoolforge.net Web site, but just in case you missed them, I'll
list them here:

First, please copya logo to your site from http://www.schoolforge.net/logos,
place it prominently, and link it to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, join schooforge-discuss, the main mailing list at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

Third, participate: open standards can only succeed with open communication. as
I said, we look forward to hearing from you.

Meanwhile, you have been subscribed to the schoolforge-core mailing list which
is a low-volume list for membership decision making.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge Membership

--