Re: [school-discuss] Open Source School Admin Package Name

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:12, Les Richardson wrote:
>> Open ASAP - Open Advanced School Administration Program.

> Only trouble is, it's not advanced. It's very simple.(at this point
> anyway).

`Simspn's individual stringettes, the NOW string... sex, sex, sex, got to get
sex into it somehow. OK, there's s nude woman, in a bath, holding a piece of
your string...'

Open Advancing School Administration Program?

On a different tack:

    Transparent Administration for Schools Kit (TASK)

    Schools Open Administration Program (SOAP)
    - a remotely managed version could be called `SOAP on a rope'

    Toolkit for Open Administration in Education (TOME)

Sorry, my imagination is pretty much on strike tongight.

Cheers; Leon