Re: [school-discuss] Is there a software for creating dictionaries?

Dear Julien,

software is needed for creating a special dictionary where a certain area of vocabulary (let's say musical terms for example) will be collected from various languages so that users can easily find corresponding words of those languages. Actually, just the normal way of making dictionaries.
Even better if the dictionary wcould be used online.
Of course one can use e.g. Excel to produce what is needed but something better may exist among the tools of the Open source.
I'll appreciate all advice you can give :-)!

:-)ilpo
Ilpo Halonen
ilpo@ilpohalonen.com

What kind of dictionary do you need exactly? I don't know any tool building dictionaries.
But, I can think of some tools going in the direction.

regards,
Julien