Re: [school-discuss] bootable CDs?

Richard Houston wrote:
One thing I noticed missing on Richard's disk is the Edutainment OSS
with which our teachers have been having a blast: Tuxtypes, GCompris,
Childsplay, etc.  (The windows versions have fewer games than Linux, but
 it's still quite functional.)

Tell you what. Let me know the full list of program you see missing and I will add them to the updated 1.3 I will be mastering. I will do my best to add them all but I would like to keep them to the ones the have both Linux and Windows version of the programs. I will be updating to 1.3 anyways.

Cool! Here's the ones we tend to use a lot at Brandon that have windows counterparts:
TuxType
TuxMath (Tux, of Math Command)
TuxPaint
Abiword