[school-discuss] BASIC-256 Artworks

If I can be forgiven a bit of quasi-spam in a good cause....

I've added some more art to CafePress, all of it made with the
GPL programming language BASIC-256. In my DigitalColors store,
two versions of my 2013 calendar can be purchased; a relatively
tall and skinny one . . . .

http://www.cafepress.com/digitalcolors.581319893

. . . . and a fatter oversized one:

http://www.cafepress.com/digitalcolors.581107222

Separate from my DigitalColors store, there is another gallery
of my pictures, each of which can be bought on a wide variety
of different objects:

http://www.cafepress.com/sk/joelkahn

Each purchase helps out the Libre Software cause. And remember
that Christmas is only about three months away.

I'll do my best to answer any questions.

Joel

###