Re: WINE, SoftWindows, and other proprietary software ports

I'd pay $200 for it...Hell, I'd even donate $200 to the WINE cause if
it were organized in such a way.  I'm not one of the Linux freaks who is
against paying for anything...I just want what I pay for to actually work
- which M$ has yet been able to achieve.

G Nate