Re: WINE, SoftWindows, and other proprietary software ports

<rant>

BTW, I hope everyone has gone to the petition site at
http://www.mr-hankey.w1.net/advocate/ and signed - WHETHER or not you want
it...this particlar petition, IMHO is for the good of Linux and serves a
greater importance than for any individual user.  Insignia could make a
killing off of this(they jsut need the proper 'persuasion:)) - which in
turn would further open the gates of commercial proprietary software for
Linux.

</rant>

Greg Nte