Re: xhelp

Two Ducks wrote:

> What the hell.
>
> Since there has been no decision on what help browser we are using

There will be no decision.  The reason is simple.  Write help in
proven formats ( Preferably HTML for the links and extensive support ).
Then use whatever help browser works with our chosen desktop and
supports this format.

> It still only does html, text, tar.gz html, and man pages, though
> the display is a little cleaner (a better html widget.)

As far as I can tell all the X based help browsers are being written
to work properly with all the listed formats.  The only difficulty
is making them use these formats in the same way.

--
A computer without Windows 95 and Internet Explorer is like
a piece of chocolate cake without Catsup and Mustard.