What help system will we use?

Even though there have been few decisions on what desktop we
will be using, it may be worth talking about whatever help
system should be used. This will drive the documentation efforts,
after all.

If SEUL uses KDE or Gnome, will these system's help system's
be used? I have never used either, are their any comments on them.
It may be worth comparing them and writing up about them which
may influence the overall decision on whether to use KDE or
Gnome.

Perhaps there is a better system available. There are several
which exist now, including (just a few).

man
info
xman
tkman
netscape :)
xhelp :):)

Has anyone used any of these and have any comments. It may be
worthwhile as well to discuss what we need the system to do
(so there is something to compare by.) I had a few ideas on what
might be considered:

  o speed
  o documents what
  o document coverage