Help update: Sources/executables available tuesday night.

Well. I finally fixed the most critical bugs that I had.
I am getting everything together in a .tar.gz file for
download and use. This WILL be complete by tuesday
evening (barring the discovery of any other bug causing
the program not to run again.) Also included will be
instalation instructions and whatever else I can think to
throw in.

I am also working on a list of requirements and known bugs
and upcoming features for discussion. I am particularily
interested in both discussion of the requirements (existing
and additional) as well as and comments on the actual
implementation (including criticisms like "eew, tcl/tk" or
whatever else. None of the choises made so far need be final,
especially if concensus sends us another direction.)

I will re-post the documents I posted earlier regarding the
early decisions made at the beginning of the projects
if there is enough call for it, and will email them to
individuals if requested.

Thank you for your patience..

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net