Writing help files.

One of the help topics that needs to be considered is
the help files which will be included in SEUL. I figure
that we will include what documentation already exists, but
this is hardly Simple End User Documentation.

So the question is, what documentation should be added
on for SEUL, and how/where will it be stored?

Perhaps we can compile some sort of list of needed
documentation (which can be added to and expanded on
for detail) so that those who wish to start writing help
in the near future can start.

Any suggestions?

I have some ideas I am working on. Since it is now 1:21 my
time I will not post them tonight, but will as soon as I get
home from work tomorow.

If anyone has any other comments on what should be discussed
in regards to SEUL help, go ahead :)

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net