Help documents / Layout.

So here is a potential starting list of help files. It is
mostly lifted from the Windows95 help documents as
a starting point. I have removed and added some topics,
and left several categories empty, so they can be filled
in with SEUL and Linux related topics.

The howto section can be augmented with the existing How To's,
although I think most would need reworking to work with
any utilities and methods created for the purposed of SEUL
(making it so the SEUL audience can perform the tasks.)

Well there you go.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net

Introducing SEUL