[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SEUL: SEUL duplicating efforts?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 17-Feb-98 Kevin Forge wrote:
- -> Nope ... I have set the text to maximum size and with KDe I can save
- -> those settings. My prob is that I have forced my monitor into a mode
- -> near it's limit and it looks great for everything but reading long
- -> documents. then I get eyestrain. With email it's ok since they are
- -> short and I get to look away ( at keyboard ) thus avoiding eyestrain.
Well, if you give with the problem I'll try to give you an answer. I find it
hard to believe you are having a hard time reading with the size maxed out. I
have never gone to max and had the letters huge. Even on the SVGA monitor like
you're using. On that SVGA monitor I could make the rxvt/xterm and font so
large it would fill my screen and beyond with larger fonts than at the console.
So what exactly are you having trouble with? Describe it.
E-Mail: Cyberdyn@seul.org Date: 17-Feb-98 Time: 05:49:38
"I've got one last thing to say before I go; give me back
all of my stuff."
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----