Re: Main WM for SEUL (*a candidate*)

Paul Anderson wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Rick Jones wrote:
>

> > It's called Tarvis 2.  It's at
> > http://www-e7.ele.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp/toru/install.html
> >
> It's their problem, they've got 30% packet losses.  TTYL!

I actually got it right after I sent that.  What did you think of the
pic?  I think it's rather impressive, for a fairly skimpy theme.  It's
definately different from the other OS's interface.

It's conservative, clean, uses little resources, impresses the "you're
not in Winblows anymore" idea, and is functional.  Not to mention the
ability to completely change it's look and feel without having to
download a new WM.