Re: [seul-edu] It looks like I'm going to learn Python

	There's two books from O'Reilly on Python. Get the thinner of the two
books. It's cheaper and will contain all the information (and more) you need.
Also, keep in mind while you're learning it, you don't kneed to know very much
about the language to be productive. My guess is that you'll want to learn how
to do the Object Oriented stuff but your students certainly won't need to.

	Cheers,

	Rakis