Re: [seul-edu] rtf2html

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your answer.  I don't really need it - at
least not enough to pay for it as you pointed out.  I
just thought it might be an easy way to create a
monolithic html pages.  But this isn't very important.
There are enough other formats available most people
should be happy.

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
>
> > where did you find the rtf 2 html converter?
> >
> Since I only needed it the one time, I grabbed a
shareware program
> called rtf2html from here:
>
> <http://www.sunpack.com/RTF/>
>
> If I needed to use it regularly, I'd probably look for
something more
> open.
>
> --
> Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a
humorist
> dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole
government
> (570) 326-3987       working for you.
>                         Will Rogers

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>