[seul-edu] seulStocks

Hi,
	Well, I've got my stock market simulator up and running and
stocks.seul.org/stocks.php3 .  Please check it out -- I'd love to hear
comments/suggestions.  It isn't finished yet, so there still isn't a way
to add users automatically, so I made two users -- test (password test)
and test2 (password test2).  All you need is a cookies and frame-aware
browser.
	I'd also love to get any help from people with a knowledge of php
or who are good with html design (I think it could look a lot pretty than
it does).  In particular, I'm having a bit of a problem with the output
from the exec function.

Thanks,
	Jacques