[seul-edu] French to English translation

I'd like to mention Ghislain Picard's Mek, Xem, and Lum programs in the
next Linux in education report, but my French is too bad for me to try
to translate the descriptions.  Could someone take a look at them at:

http://www.linux-france.org/prj/

And give me a two or three sentence description of each?  I'll happily
mention your name in the report.  Thanks!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just