Re: [Fwd: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Cheating and home schooling]]]

I can offer second-hand information on the topic of cheating and home
schooling.

A colleague of mine was home-schooled, and he has informed me that he and
his brothers and sisters were quite the cheaters.  If you'd like more
information, please e-mail me personally with specific questions and I will
answer them as promptly as I can.

M. Schmidt