Re: [seul-edu] Linux + Apache - Student Administration System

 JSP is not scripting because it convert the script into java?  that is even worse than scripting.   Anyway, Java servlet has its advantages, especially all the commercial tools available for all the drag-n-drop stuff, and all the commercial packages that work in J2EE environment, on top of the excellent Apache stuff such as Jakarta and cocoon.   But when you realize you have difficulties to run the bunch  on your 190 Mb laptop,  then you have to reconsider.

J.