Re: [seul-edu] MS targeting schools for software audits...

How do Apple feel about MS demanding a licence (and probable) fee for their
software.   I think I understand what is going on, if the machine is capable
of running windows,  then in theory you can run an unlicenced copy of
Windoze, so to protect their own money grabbing interests you need a licence
for all computers,  regardless of O/S just in case someone decides to delete
Linux or something   but regarding the Apple thing not sure,  perhaps you
should ask Apple Inc what they think about it, (visions of biglawsuit
appearing along with more meetings with Gates VS Doj),

Not wanting to give them ideas does this include computer parts which have
the potential to be built into MS capable machines,

Paul