Re: [seul-edu] I'm going to regret this...

At 05:03 PM 4/24/2002, Matt wrote:
>Well there is a Educational Linux distro being out, its in a release
>candidate right now and should be 1.0 in the next 2 months, depending on
>a awesome partnership opp we are working on now it maybe 3 or 4 months.
>
>Also debian has a debian for kids project cant remember the url right now
>but I think its linked from the front page of debian.org
>
>If you want we can use input from anyone who wants to give input on Blue
>Linux.

I just took a look at the Blue Linux site...  Have you thought about using
LSB to avoid the distro problem identified in the FAQ?  You may want to
take a quick look at the latest Linux Journal, specifically the interview
with Ted Ts'o.  LSB may be of help to your effort...

Steve