Re: [seul-edu] app equivalency list (was: ISO)

Nicolas Marchildon wrote:

> Sorry, I can't find anything directly related to the project of making an
> ISO. As Stephen said, I'd like to see a page where the goals and steps to
> acheive the goals are expressed, so that I can try to recruit people more
> easily.

I'll see if I can do something over the weekend.  If someone could put together
the text for such a page and email it to me, that would save a fair amount of
time.  Otherwise, you'll just have to rely on my writing and editing
abilities.  There, that should frighten _someone_ into sending me something!