Re: Re: [seul-edu] ISO Projects is reviewd in a Linux Spanish website

There is a tab at the top of this page for English ....
From: Douglas Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Date: 2002/04/27 Sat AM 08:13:43 EDT
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] ISO Projects is reviewd in a Linux Spanish website

JIPS wrote:

> ISO Projects is reviewd in a Linux Spanish website:
>
> http://linux.bankhacker.com/software/ISO+Project+de+Seul-EDU/

Wow, that was fast!  Thanks for the publicity, Juan!  One correction:
while SEUL/edu was started in North America, we try hard to be
international in scope.  I don't read Spanish, but from what I can
tell it looks like you were very complimentary.  Thanks!

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--