Re: Software Page

Bill, I see you added the Current Projects list. The administrative
software I was thinking about is on that list. I believe that EDUML,
K12AccountAdmin and Roster are more or less usable. However they may be
to Canadian/US oriented for your school's use, although I thought they
were quite general. On another subject, I was wondering about the
possibility of linking the outline that was posted a while back to your
Educational HOWTOs project. I need to learn about the administration of
my Linux system and was thinking that as I learned something I could
write it up and send it to you. Just another thought.

Bob