Re: Forms

If you get everything you want 30,000 SFr would be okay I
assume.

I assume it is very unlikely we will have a budget that will
allow this. Prioritizing will be important.

I would like to know why all the upgrades are necessary?
What needs to be updated with CodeWarrior?  Why do we need
MacOS 8.6?  I understand the security if we indeed need the
upgrade.  Or if the new computers are Macs in the basement.

How necessary is it to have this new lab going this year?
How will it be used?  Teaching or Special purpose (art
work)?

--
Bill Tihen, Technology Director
TASIS (The American School in Switzerland)