Re: [seul-edu] Re: quiztg: quiting quiz task group and SEUL-EDU

Hello:

I was just notified yesterday by Golden Gate University that one of the
classes that I teach is being converted to a "Cyber-Course", so I have
to learn about on-line quizzes. Can you please provide some information?
http://internet.ggu.edu/~emilian/ops113

Emilio G. Milian