Re: [seul-edu] Re: quiztg: quiting quiz task group and SEUL-EDU

Emilio Gerardo Milian wrote:

> I was just notified yesterday by Golden Gate University that one of the
> classes that I teach is being converted to a "Cyber-Course", so I have
> to learn about on-line quizzes. Can you please provide some information?
> http://internet.ggu.edu/~emilian/ops113

Emilio,

   I notice that Golden Gate is providing you with a forum, and presumably
other software to support this class.  Are they providing any kind of quizzing
or polling software, or are you required to provide this function yourself?
The answer will help us figure out what kind of information would be helpful.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid