Re: [seul-edu] Samba is killing me.... very slowly!

Roman,

Thanks a lot for the thoughts.  That's exactly what it took.  I gave up
after writing that on Friday and then half way home, singing to my favorit
CD, it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I had made a very simple, but very
stupid error, and just didn't see it, even though it was right in front of
my face.  I had at some point labeled the default user "default" and not
"default user".  Man, did I shout for joy when that came to me.

Thanks for the support.

Ryan Booz