[seul-edu] php project: OpenSIS Student Information System

Once again I am sending out a notice that the OpenSIS project is in need of php programmers to help develop the most complete student information system that will be available open source.

This software will replace proprietary programs such as SASIxp and be used to manage student information such as student records, attendance, grades, transcripts, medical information, etc.