[seul-edu] Free XTerminal Client for Windows

Hi all.

For those that are interested, I'm in the process of putting together a
free 'XTerminal client' for Windows.  Essentially a free version of
programs like MI/X and XWin-32.  It is very much in alpha, but I've
already had one report of (mostly) successful
use.

My hope is that it would be useful in schools, enabling a Linux
(Application) Server to sit on the network, with students / teachers
able to use Linux Applications (on a Linux desktop) without leaving
their 'safe' M$ Windows behind.  Then they can discover for themselves
that Linux is easier to administer, more secure, more stable and if well
set up just as easy (if not easier) to use than M$ Windows for the
average user.

For the interested, see http://www.users.bigpond.com/rasjidw/

Rasjid.