Re: [seul-edu] php project: OpenSIS Student Information System

> No i already grabed from cvs

Misunderstanding on my part, sorry about that.

> The default passwords for the application itself =) in the logins table.
> They are stored in a binary field dont feel like running thru and trying to
> figure them out right now.

The on-line test of the application, located under livecvs:

  http://opensis.org/livecvs/opensis/

Says you can log in as 'teacher', 'student', or 'general' with no
password, but I can't get the system to log me in.  It reports the error
when you try to login with an invalid password (any password), but
netscape reports '...document contained no data...' when you try with
one of the above usernames.

To study Buddhism is to study your own self.
To study your own self is to forget yourself.
        -- Hashida