Re: [seul-edu] Some ideas to consider

This is something new.

You are saying SCO claims making changes to the kernel.

Up to now I though they just added a few utilities.

For your kind information there something called the GNU Public license
and Linux happens to be copyrighted under it.

That means simply that Linux Torvalds and GNU have complete rights to
get the source code to whatever modifications SCO or anyone else may
have made to the Kernel.

End of case.

Will someone please take a look at the License of Linux.

BTW if someone doesn't know about Opensource how would they know about
SCO.

The whole case is against SCO from the start due to GNU. Does anyone
know of anything which SCO can say to defend itself in any court ?

--

Thank You.

Khawar Nehal

Chief Executive of Operations
Applied Technology Research Center (ATRC)
C-55 Block A KDA Officers Karachi 75260 Pakistan
Email : khawar@atrc.net.pk
Web : atrc.net.pk
Mobile, Hand Phone via Mobilink : 92-300-9284698
Voice via PTCL : 92-21-4980523