Re: [seul-edu] Promotional activities in Mexico

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:34:30PM -0500, M. en T.E. Alejandro Diaz Infante wrote:
<snip>

> Wish us luck next September 3!

Good luck! :^)

Tonight I did a presentation at the Sacrament PC Users Group here in
California (once a 1000-member group; now, apparently, down to only about
300 members).

I had somewhere around 75 to 100 "Knoppix for Kids" CDROMs left over from
when I helped OSEF (Open Source Education Foundation) with their booth at
LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco a few weeks ago.

I put copies out for people to take, along with some regular Knoppix that
some of my Linux User Group members burned for me...  Sufficed to say,
EVERY copy of Knoppix for Kids got taken. :^)

(I'm actually kind of sad!  I was hoping to have some left over to show
schools in the area!  I guess it's time to have people burn some for me.)

Back to ENMAC... can you tell us more about your multimedia projects?
I'm the author of (the still unfinished) "Tux, of Math Command,"
and am especially curious about CircusTux!

Thanks,

-bill!
(wishing I got PAID to do this! <:^( )

--