[seul-edu] Promotional activities in Mexico

The ENMAC LUG of Zacatecas, Mexico, is going to offer the inaugural speech in
the Second Festival GNU/Linux and Free Software, to be held in Guadalajara,
Mexico. (http://fsl.glo.org.mx/programa.php). We were invited to do it
because the slogan of the event is "Educación Libre con Software Libre"
("Free Education with Free Software").

As members of SEUL/edu and SchoolForge, we plan our presentation as follows:

-The results of seven uninterrupted years of use of Linux in Escuela Normal
"Manuel Avila Camacho" (our school)

-Demonstration of our old educative multimedia program (and unfortunately
never released!), "My Multimedia Book of Mexican History"

-Presentation for the first time of our upcoming multimedia title, "CircusTux
*First Grade Math for Linux*"

-Other samples of use of Linux in the world: the government and educative
successes. The contents of the SEUL/edu casestudy.

-The activity of SEUL/edu and Schoolforge as coalitions to promote the use of
Linux in education.

-The contents of the SEUL/edu application index.

-A round of questions and answers.

Wish us luck next September 3!

Alejandro Diaz Infante
Coordinator of ENMAC Linux User Group