Encyclopedia Project

Ben,
I think I subscribed to this list last night and thought I'd try it out. Since
I couldn't find any archives,I don't know what's been said. So I figured I'd
just plunge right in. First let me say I'm involved with the SEUL educational
project. Not only does the encyclopedia project fit in with education, but it
is something that has been on my mind for a long time. I grew up in an
environment of self taught people. Education was highly valued. In the morning
I was first up and would get out the encyclopedia and start reading. Thus I
want to help bring this project online so that everyone can have the
opportunity that I had. As I get a feel as to where things are at, I will try
to help out.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob Hopcroft