Re: QZB aka Example project specifications. Welcome!

Hello,

I've had a similar idea in mind for several years.  Although I was going to
have it randomly pick questions from a list for different students (so that
I could use it for quizzes and tests -- just vary the number of questions).
 I tend to reuse well worded questions since I find it is actually quite
difficult to word a question well.  I had intende to then use a normal web
browser.  One of my concerns was that didn't know how to disable cut and
paste or the ability to look at and retrieve information from other files
on the computer.  So please make sure the program is mean and makes it
difficult to do anything beside let the user take a test.

Bill Tihen