Re: EDUML v0.4 (already!)

Hopefully this won't expose my ignorance about how XML works...

Here are my suggestions...

<stakeholder>
A daytime number (for the school nurse) and an evening number (for parent
conferences).  I had mentioned that it's possible that a student may have 2
interested parties, for example, separated parents....  I guess this would be
covered by repeating the tag?  Would a <comment> tag in here help to differentiate
between 2 stakeholders?

I'm trying to understand why the <test> section is within the <attend> section.
Is this to associate a date with the assignment?  At first glance, it seemed to me
that attendance and assignments were not that closely related, and that <attend>
and <test> would both be directly under <learner>

There are some attributes of a test/assignment  that I don't see here - are they
appropriate for this document?

Perfect Score - or, number of points this assignment is worth.

Category - homework, project, quiz, test, etc.  For each category, the relative
weight or percentage that this category counts in this course.  Would these be
defined in the <course> section?

Relative weight of this assignment (1x, 2x, 3x) to other assignments in its
category

-Eric