Re: Edu howto idea.

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, Roger Dingledine wrote:

>Meaning yes, if you document it I'll put it on the seul page. (Or better
>yet I'll sucker Doug or Wil into doing it, but you can abstract that part
>away.)

No suckering needed.  I'm glad to help out.

>As for the suggestion of dividing the group to concentrate on specific
>tasks, I would very much recommend not doing this yet. It's very easy
>to lose momentum at this stage if there aren't people throwing out cool
>ideas on a daily basis.

I'd like to say at this point that I think the ideas presented so far have
been very cool.  Keep the ideas coming, and if you see an idea you like,
latch onto it and do something with it.  I see some serious, workable
plans coming together, and I'm excited and proud to be involved.

I've got the first draft of the Pointers and Wishes page up.  It's at
<http://www.seul.org/edu/edu-software.html>.  Your comments, suggestions
and criticisms are welcomed.

I'm not schooled in the science of human factors, but I suspect surprise
is not an element of a robust user interface.  - Chip Rosenthal