[Fwd: hm]

This is forwarded from Roger with his permission.  If you do such
things, please contact me privately; if there's enough of us we'll
consider setting up a webpage and possibly a mailing list for such
discussion.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards

-- BEGIN included message

wonder if there should maybe be a page where people like you
(who do volunteer linux installs for schools) talk about things,
coordinate, list, etc. it would be neat to watch such a list grow
(and publicize the fact that it was growing).

i imagine it wouldn't be impossible to find a lot of you...just some
sort of status system. maybe automating it would be the way to go,
but that makes it more complex.

anyway. bedtime for me. i'm incoherent.
--roger

-- END included message