seul-edu Lists

I am maintaining several seul-edu related lists on the web site.  Until I
work out the snags with automation of the list processing, I'm manually
updating each of them.

All lists except the project list are open to all.  It would be especially
helpful to flesh out the software pointers list.

If you want to send me something to add to a list, please include POINTER,
WISH, PROJECT or TALENT in the subject line of your email to wil@seul.org
to indicate the list to which you want to contribute.

The project list (http://www.seul.org/edu/projects.html) is a list of
current efforts underway by the seul-edu group.  (If you need to correct
something on the project list, please contact the project leader.  Unless
it's an obvious formatting or technical error with the page, I'll only
accept updates from the project leaders or (a few) others that they care
to designate.)

The pointer list (http://www.seul.org/edu/edu-software.html) is a list of
pointers to software that would be useful to educators.

The wish list (http://www.seul.org/edu/edu-software.html#wish) is a list
of education related software that we'd like to see.

The talent list (no page yet) will be a list of people that don't want to
manage a project of their own, but want to help out.  They can serve as a
"talent pool" for project leaders to recruit help.  Thanks to Doug for
suggesting this.

When the "email me to update the page" guideline changes, I'll post an
update to the list.  In the meantime, DON'T BE SHY!  The more updates I
get for each list, the more incentive I have to fix the automation.  :)

The contents of each list depends on contributions.  I couldn't find in a
month the items that the subscribers of this list could find in a day.

Thanks for your support,
Wil

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
		- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose