Re: First attempt to install LINUX

I use the win95 look alikes to fool the users (sometimes also know as
Lusers) into thinking that it is actually a MS box that they are using.  I
use both fvwm95 and qvwm for this, though I will be going with either ice
or AfterStep in this new computer lab soon (elementary school, unsupported
lab).

				Harry