Re: adhoc status report 1998/12/25 14:45:35

:

>- miscellaneous
>  - question: does seul-edu support a mailing list or project-specific
>    web page?  (perhaps these reports should go there instead of to the
>    general seul-edu@seul.org list.)

At this point we don't have any project specific mailing lists, although if
the traffic for a particular project gets to be a significant portion of the
volume of this mailing list we'll be happy to set one up.  We can (and have)
set up project-specific web pages (for QZB; maybe for others--I don't
remember and am disinclined to look this Christmas evening).  However, these
reports should definitely go here.  Once weekly isn't enough to be a bother,
and it's important that everyone on the list knows how each project is
progressing.  That way they can provide suggestions and comments.  Also, it
may spur less active projects into greater activity, which could only be
good.

Congratulations, thi!  You're among the first to give us a project progress
report.  I think Roman Suzi may have done so for his QZB project, but I only
have part of my email archive here at home.  This is the kind of report we
hope to see from each of our projects.  We look forward to more info on your
progress.

--
Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by