Re: [seul-edu] [Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope in education SIG forming (fwd)

Timothy Wilson wrote:

> Here's a copy of a message that I just posted to the Zope listserv. I
> thought some of you might be interested. Please let me know if you've got
> questions.

I hope anyone interested in Zope will consider subscribing to this list
too.  I'm not going to for fear of overextending myself (I'm on almost
every SEUL mailing list right now, and not a few others), but I think
it's important that there be some cross-fertilization between these two
groups.  tim, you will keep us apprised of important stuff on zope-edu,
won't you?  And vice versa, of course.