Re: Re: [seul-edu] LWN interview

On Mon, 06 Dec 1999, "Pete St. Onge" wrote:

>      It might be an idea to run two concurrent chat sessions next time,
> one with the interviewer and the second where the bunch of us pool our
> replies to the questions. The annointed coordinator would then give the
> 'response' to the session with the interviewer.
>
>      Kinda brings out the 'We Are Borg' thing, doesn't it? :)

You're scaring me, Pete.  At a guess I'd say that the chorused opinions would
either confuse or frighten the interviewer.  That's not necessarily an effect I'd
reject out of hand, mind you, it's just not the effect you're probably looking
for in your run-of-the-mill interview.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give