Re: [seul-edu] Technology Conference

Well, I could humbly suggest pointing out what we've done with our high
school campus, namely placing 120 Linux based X terminals at a fraction
of the cost of new Windows machines (and I mean a small fraction, like
1/4!). I've written up a bit about it at
http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/chobbs/xterms/

Chris