Re: [seul-edu] Technology Conference

Chris,

Do you have any hard numbers for your upgrade project? I mean (other
than the costs of the file servers and such you detail on your web site)
in terms of:

- How much time it took to set up?
- How much time did you spend on client machines?
- How much time do you spend supporting client machines since
    then (/week)?
- How much time did you spend on the server?
- How much time do you spend supporting the server (/week)?

This would be very useful in making the case in other educational
environments. I may be trying to make such a pitch soon, actually, so
any advice you might offer would be greatly appreciated.

Nice work on the web pages, btw. :)

Thanks in advance,

Pete

--