Subject: Tim Wilson's Zope homepage

Tim Wilson writes:
 > Hi everyone,
 >
 > I've been following Zope development for a couple months now. I'm planning
 > to implement it for our science department Web page in the next few
 > months.

Tim,

Odile Bénassy pointed me out your web pages yesterday :
http://www.zope.org/Members/TWilson
http://science.sibley.isd197.k12.mn.us/atlas/

So your web pages are now implemented using a Zope server. The result
is quite impressive. Doug Loss as initiated a task group for science
software and education. Would you like to join this group ?

I wished to ask another question : can you describe the mechanism you
use to maintain synchronized html and pdf publications, and the way
you split the publications into pages served by Zope ?

--
Georges Khaznadar